Vegan, Gluten-free, Refined Sugar-free Zucchini Muffin
Nutritional facts / muffin
Carbs: 10.4g of which
Fat: 4.3g of which
Makes 12 muffins:
- 200g rolled oats
- 140g peeled, shredded zucchini
- 60ml milk of your choice - I use unsweetened almond milk
- 30g coconut oil
- 30g carob syrup
- 20g stevia or erythritol
- 100g fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine all dry ingredients and zucchini in a large bowl. Heat up the coconut oil in the microwave to make it runny then add it to the dry ingredients with the milk.
- After mixing the muffin batter well together, place the mixture evenly into the muffin tray holes.
- Bake them for about 20-25mins until the muffins turn golden brown.
DISCLAIMER - if you are gluten or dairy intolerant or suffer from Coeliac disease please make sure you do your own research on the recommended ingredients as well.