Vegan Gingerbread Muffin
Nutritional facts / serving
Makes 12 servings
- 320g All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 5g Baking Powder
- 3g Cinnamon
- 4g Ground Ginger
- 2g Sea Salt
- 28g Stevia
- 13g Ground Flax Seed
- 89ml Water
- 79ml Coconut Oil (melted)
- 60ml Blackstrap Molasses
- 240ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350oF (177oC) and line a muffin tin with liners.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, add the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and coconut sugar. Whisk well to combine.
3. In a large bowl, combine the ground flax and water. Leave for five minutes to allow it to gel. Then add the coconut oil, molasses, and milk and whisk to combine. Add the dry ingredients slowly, while stirring to combine.
4. Pour the mix into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 18 to 20 minutes until cooked through. Let cool, and then remove muffins.
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days. Freeze for up to three months.
Use oat milk or coconut milk from the carton instead of almond milk.
Add ground nutmeg and/or ground cloves.
Drizzle them with melted nut butter.