Sweet Potato Chocolate Pudding
Nutritional facts / serving
Makes 3 servings
- 2 Sweet Potato (medium, sliced in half lengthwise)
- 180ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 27g Cacao Powder
- 30g Monk Syrup
- 2 tsp Stevia
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 72g Strawberries (sliced)
- 20g Unsweetened Coconut Flakes (toasted)
- 30g Rice Protein
1. Bring a pot of water to boiling point. Add the peeled sweet potatoes cut side down. Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
2. Remove the sweet potato from the hob, get rid of the water from the pot. Let cool slightly. Transfer the sweet potato along with the almond milk, cacao powder, monk syrup, stevia, and sea salt to a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
3. Divide the pudding into bowls and top with sliced strawberry slices and coconut flakes.
Use a food processor.
Chopped fruit, nuts or seeds.
No Monk Syrup
Sweeten with 1 date, more stevia or erythritol instead.