Tahinibutter Pumpkin Protein Balls
Nutritional facts / serving
Makes 10 servings
- 28g Coconut Flour
- 12g Vanilla Protein Powder (of your choice)
- 64g Sunflower Seed Butter
- 61g Pureed Pumpkin
- 15ml Oat Milk (unsweetened, plain)
- 40g Hemp Seeds (for coating, optional)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, protein powder, tahini butter, pumpkin, and oat milk. Mix well until a firm batter forms. Add more oat milk one tablespoon at a time if the mixture is too dry/crumbly.
2. Form the dough into one-inch balls. Repeat until all the dough is used up. Firmly roll each ball in a small bowl of hemp seeds to form a coating (optional). Store in the fridge or freezer until ready to enjoy.
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to seven days, or freeze if longer.
Add pumpkin pie spice, monk syrup and/or vanilla extract.
No Hemp Seeds
Roll in crushed nuts, cocoa powder, pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds.
No Tahini Butter
Use almond butter, natural peanut or pumpkin seed butter instead.
This recipe was developed and tested using a plant-based protein powder. If using another type of protein powder, note that results may vary. More or less milk needed.
This recipe was developed and tested using Bob's Red Mill Coconut Flour. If using another type of coconut flour, note that results may vary.