Nutritional facts / serving
Makes 20 servings
- 85g Coconut Butter
- 3g Cinnamon
- 1g Ground Cloves
- 40g Maple Syrup
- 160g Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F (163°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a saucepan over low heat, combine the coconut butter, cinnamon, cloves and maple syrup. Heat just until melted, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and gently fold in the shredded coconut using a spatula.
3. Very tightly pack the mixture into a tablespoon. Add more coconut butter or oil if the mixture is too loose.
4. Push down the edge of the macaroon with your thumb to help release it from the spoon. Transfer to the baking sheet and repeat for the remainder of the mixture.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let the macaroons cool completely to allow them to firm up. If the macaroons are too crumbly, freeze them before serving. Enjoy!