Pumpkin Spice Pancake - vegan, gluten-free, low-sugar
Nutritional facts / ball
Makes 4 small pancakes:
- 40g gluten-free rolled oats
- 10g pumpkin puree
- 80 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice (or ½ ginger, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp clove)
- 15g stevia
- 3 cubes dark chocolate (+70%)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl (except the coconut oil).
- Let the batter sit for at least 5 minutes, for the mixture to thicken.
- Heat up the coconut oil over medium heat in a pan (or use nonstick pan so you won’t need the oil).
- Add 2 tbsp of batter into the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until you can easily slide a spatula underneath. Make sure you bake the other side for another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- I used a couple of tbsp of non-dairy yoghurt and a tiny bit of carob syrup as toppings.
DISCLAIMER - if you are gluten or dairy intolerant or suffer from Coeliac disease please make sure you do your own research on the recommended ingredients as well.