Peanut Butter Chocolate Oat Muffins
Nutritional facts / serving
Makes 6 servings
- 65g All Natural Peanut Butter
- 40g Monk Syrup
- 180ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 41g Quick Oats
- 61g Oat Flour
- 30g Vanilla Protein Powder
- 7g Baking Powder
- 1g Cinnamon
- 2g Sea Salt
- 80g Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350oF (176oC) and line a muffin tin with paper baking cups.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the peanut butter and monk syrup then stir in the almond milk.
3. Add the oats, oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to the bowl and stir until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Divide the batter between the baking cups and bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out with just a few moist crumbs.
5. Transfer the muffins to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Keep in an airtight container for up to three days. Freeze for up to three months.
No Monk Syrup
Use liquid erythritol, stevia or crystalised erythritol. In case you go with the last 2 you may need to add more milk to your mixture.
No Chocolate Chips
Omit or replace with chopped nuts.