Peanut Butter Buckeyes
Nutritional facts / serving
Makes 16 balls
- 258g All Natural Peanut Butter
- 24g Vanilla Protein Powder
- 21g Coconut Flour
- 60g Maple Syrup 2 grams Sea Salt
- 180g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 7ml Coconut Oil
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, protein powder, coconut flour, maple syrup and salt. Mix to combine. Using a tablespoon, roll into balls and place them on the baking sheet. Repeat until the batter is used up and then place in the freezer to harden for 30 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, add the chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave on high for 30 to 45-second intervals until melted. Stir with a spoon to fully combine.
4. Remove the bukeyes from the freezer. Using a toothpick or a fork, dunk into the melted chocolate about 2/3 of the way up. Place back on the baking sheet. Repeat until all are dipped in chocolate. Place in the fridge to harden, about 20 minutes. Enjoy!