Peanut Butter Banana Muffin Brownie Bites
Nutritional facts / serving
Makes 9 servings
- 1 Banana (medium, mashed)
- 80g Monk Syrup
- 129g All Natural Peanut Butter
- 30ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 43g Cocoa Powder
- 2g Baking Powder
- 60g Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF (176ºC) and line a muffin tin with baking cups.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the mashed banana, monk syrup, peanut butter, and almond milk. Stir in the cocoa powder and baking powder then fold in the chocolate chips. The batter should be thick and fudgy.
3. Divide the batter between the baking cups and bake for 17 to 20 minutes or until the brownies are spongy to the touch.
4. Let the brownies cool slightly in the pan before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy! :)
Leftovers Keep in an airtight container for up to five days.
More Flavor Add vanilla extract or a pinch of salt.
Additional Toppings Top with more chocolate chips or fruit of your choice before baking.