No Bake, Vegan, Gluten-free, Low-sugar Peanut Butter - Pretzel Energy Bar
Nutritional facts / bar
Makes 9 energy bars
- 100g oats
- 50g almond flour
- 100g peanut butter
- 80g dark chocolate
- 150g slightly crushed pretzel
- 30g coconut oil
- 40g coconut milk
- 50g applesauce
- Combine the oats, almond flour, applesauce and peanut butter in a processor.
- Lay parchment paper in a deep tray and spread out the mixture evenly. Cool it in the fridge for 30 mins.
- While you’re waiting, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together and cool it on the side until it reaches room temperature. Crush the pretzels into big chunks.
- Remove the tray from the fridge, pour the melted chocolate over it and spread the pretzel chunks on top. Put it back in the fridge for an hour then they’re ready to slice.