No Bake Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies
Nutritional facts / serving
Makes 8 servings
- 19g All Natural Peanut Butter
- 107g Sugar-free Syrup or Monk Syrup
- 22g Cocoa Powder
- 122g Oats
- 2g Sea Salt
- 5ml Vanilla Extract
- 22ml Coconut Oil
1. In a small saucepan over low heat add the peanut butter, your chosen syrup and cocoa powder. Stir to combine until just heated through and somewhat dried out in texture. Allow it to cool slightly.
2. Pour the peanut butter mixture into a bowl and add the oats, sea salt, vanilla extract and oil. Mix well with a spoon or your hands.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form the cookie dough into golf ball sized balls and then flatten with your hands. Place on the baking sheet and repeat until all of the dough is used.
4. Place them into the freezer to set, about 2 hours. Remove and place them in a freezersafe bag or container. Keep them stored in the freezer until ready to eat. Enjoy!
Leftovers Store cookies in a freezer-safe container or plastic bag and remove them as you want to eat them. Allow them to sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes to soften.
Nut-Free Use sunflower seed butter instead of peanut butter.
More Flavour Top with flaky salt before freezing.
Mixing Use slightly damp hands when forming into balls and flattening if the dough is too sticky.