Nutritional facts / serving
Makes 8 servings
- 28g Coconut Flour
- 8g Tapioca Flour
- 1g Cinnamon
- 2g Ground Ginger
- 1g Baking Soda
- 59ml Coconut Oil (melted)
- 61g Unsweetened Applesauce
- 15ml Blackstrap Molasses
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F (163°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, tapioca flour, cinnamon, ginger and baking soda.
3. Add the coconut oil, applesauce and molasses. Stir until the mixture is thick and the ingredients are evenly combined.
4. Gently roll a tablespoonful of batter at a time and transfer to the baking sheet. Flatten each ball using your fingers or a fork.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let them cool completely to allow the cookies to firm up. If the cookies are too crumbly, freeze them before serving.
Freeze in an airtight container or freezer bag. Serve from frozen (no need to thaw).
This recipe was developed and tested using Bob's Red Mill Coconut Flour. If using another type of coconut flour, note that results may vary.
No Tapioca Flour
Use cornstarch or arrowroot powder instead.