Mocha Energy Balls
Nutritional facts / ball
Makes 9 energy balls
- 90g gluten-free rolled oats
- 160g peanut butter
- 40g applesauce
- 2 tsp coffee (can be decaf)
- 2tbsp erythritol
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 50g dark chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Chop chocolate chips into smaller bits. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients first then add peanut butter and applesauce. Stir until well blended.
- Roll into 9 equal balls and place them on prepared sheet. Place tray in refrigerator until firm, about 30 minutes to one hour.
DISCLAIMER - if you are gluten or dairy intolerant or suffer from Coeliac disease please make sure you do your own research on the recommended ingredients as well.