Inside Out Almond Joys
Nutritional facts / serving
Makes 24 servings
- 12g dark chocolate (at least 70% cacao, chopped)
- 5ml coconut oil
- 143g almonds
- 20g unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Microwave dark chocolate and the coconut oil in a large glass bowl at 50% power for 30 seconds at a time until melted. Stir well to combine.
2. Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Add almonds to the melted chocolate and stir to combine. Use a spoon to drop small, even clusters (containing about 4 to 5 almonds each) onto the parchment paper. The number of clusters you make should be equal to your serving size.
4. Sprinkle coconut over the top of each cluster immediately. Transfer to the freezer until the clusters are set, about 15 minutes.
5. Remove from the freezer and enjoy!
No Almonds Use hazelnuts, peanuts or dried fruit instead.
No Coconut Use hemp seeds instead.
Spread the Love Package them in a tin or jar lined with parchment paper to give as a gift.
Keto-Friendly Use 90% cacao dark chocolate.
Use Them As: Porridge toppings, Smoothie ingredients or just simply snack on them any time of the day! Enjoy :)