Guilt-free Quinoa Brownie
Nutritional facts / brownie
Makes 8 brownies:
- 180g cooked quinoa
- 50g cocoa powder
- 30g peanut butter
- 120ml unsweetened almond milk*
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Prepare an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl or standing mixer, combine all dry ingredients first then add the peanut butter and almond milk. Mix them together but do not over mix.
- Pour the mixture into the tray and bake for around 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into pieces.
- Enjoy! :)
*You can use any milk you prefer.
DISCLAIMER - if you are gluten or dairy intolerant or suffer from Coeliac disease please make sure you do your own research on the recommended ingredients as well.