Giant Egg Free Fluffy Banana Pancake
A family-sized, guilt-free, low-sugar, healthy pancake recipe that keeps everyone happy and satisfied until the next main meal! Who wouldn't love that?!
If you're looking for a nourishing healthy, low-sugar snack option that you can serve for the whole family for breakfast or just spread out across the day as a snack between meals then this recipe is for you.
You can also plan with it days ahead as you can keep it in the fridge for 3 days when it's ready or freeze it for months after cutting it into servings.
Nutritional facts / serving
Makes 5 servings
- 1 large banana
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 15g stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 185g self raising flour
- 230g unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Foodie For Health energy snack bar
- 1 tsp yogurt of choice
- fresh strawberries
- cinnamon dust
1. Slice the banana in 4 thin, vertical slices.
2. Heat up the oil in a frying pan then place the banana slices in it, and fry it on low heat.
3. Mix all dry ingredients together then add the milk, and vanilla extract.
4. Pour the mixture over the banana in the pan then cover it for 2-3 minutes. Chop the energy snack bar into small cubes, spread them out on top of the pancake mixture then flip the pancake over. If you struggle flipping it over then you can start cutting the pancake into 5 slices with a spatula. Once you have your pancake slices, flip them over one by one.
5. Bake it for another 3-4 minutes, take it off the heat and serve it.
6. Top it up with fresh strawberries, a teaspoon of yogurt and cinnamon dust.
No Strawberries - Use any other fruits.
No Cinnamon - Have it without it.
No Yogurt - Enjoy it with natural peanut butter.