Coconut Shortbread Cookies
Nutritional facts / serving
Makes 8 servings
- 56g Coconut Flour
- 16g Arrowroot Powder
- 36g Coconut Sugar
- 89ml Coconut Oil (melted)
1. Preheat the oven to 350oF (177oC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a mixing bowl, stir the coconut flour, arrowroot and coconut sugar together. Fold in the coconut oil until evenly combined.
3. Gently roll a tablespoonful of batter at a time and transfer to the baking sheet. Flatten each ball using your fingers or a fork.
4. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until they just turn golden brown. Let cool completely before serving to allow the cookies to firm up, at least 15 minutes. If the cookies are too crumbly, freeze them before serving.
Freeze in an airtight container or freezer bag. Serve from frozen for best results.
This recipe was developed and tested using Bob's Red Mill Coconut Flour. If using another type of coconut flour, note that results may vary.