Carrot Cake Chia Pudding
Nutritional facts / serving
Makes 2 servings
- 1 Carrot (medium, grated)
- 1g Cinnamon
- 2g Ground Cloves
- 3g Ginger (ground or freshly grated)
- 5g Stevia Powder (to taste)
- 480ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 96g Chia Seeds
- 30g Walnuts (chopped)
- 10g Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the shredded carrot, cinnamon, cloves, ginger
and stevia. Add the almond milk, then whisk in the chia seeds. Let sit for 5 minutes, then
stir again to redistribute the chia seeds. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
2. Divide into bowls or mason jars and garnish with shredded coconut and chopped walnuts.
Keeps well in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.