Blood Orange & Pistachio Chia Pudding
Nutritional facts / serving
Makes 2 servings
- 1/2 Blood Orange (small)
- 48g Chia Seeds
- 115g Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- 8 Pistachios (roughly chopped)
- 1 tbsp monk syrup
1. Peel quarter of the blood oranges and chop them. Set aside for garnish. Juice the other half. Set the juice aside and discard the juiced orange.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the chia seeds with the coconut yogurt and orange juice. Whisk well to combine. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or overnight to thicken.
3. Divide evenly between bowls or containers. Top with the chopped orange and pistachios. Enjoy!
Leftovers Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days.
No Coconut Yogurt Use Greek yogurt instead.
Nut-Free Use sunflower seeds instead of pistachios.